NCCT-ECO (build) has been formed out of NCCT’s engineering and Civil’s experience & in support for the Government’s initiative to grow the UK’s Custom Build & Self Build market…although we are not restricted to just building Sustainable Housing!
Our aim is simple, to empower the Self Builder to build more Sustainably, for less!
NCCT-ECO (build) recommend, support and are able to erect your new custom-build dream home using a multi-award winning building system. Which is a patented, tested and certified British manufactured system-build solution. It uses 'super-insulated' composite materials to provide a structural solution that is fast; (houses are erected in weeks, not months), cost-effective, 'green' and safe (during and after construction).
It is a lightweight, super-insulated building system which is load bearing, frameless and recyclable. It offers a down to a 0.10 U Value as standard with a wall thickness of only 283mm (finish to finish depending on design). It has the lowest embodied carbon of any building system tested, as confirmed by W.S Atkins.
It is now possible to construct a house in the UK, with an annual heating bill for a three storey, four bedroom, townhouse of no more than eighty pounds, by using very high levels of insulation, air-tightness & MVHR.
We wish to facilitate the construction of 'AAA Rated Homes' – in fact, we are currently involved with negotiations so that the more energy efficient the design & predicted SAP score, the lower the mortgage rate!
Our Building System
- Frameless & lightweight
- Fast & simple to erect
- Fast track LABC for 3.5 story
- 3 basic components
- Panels, beams & moulded corners
- 5%-30% lower project costs
- Super-Insulation moulded graphite infused EPS
- Safe & very strong
- 4 times stronger than timber in all applications tested
- Down to 0.10 U-value (as standard)
- 1m3/hr/m2 air-tightness
- Virtually NO / low thermal bridging
- Flexibility of design & finish
Services we offer
Either in-house, or via our (growing) network of professionals and best in-class technology providers include:
- Full thermal ‘shell erection within our area of operation, or provision for onsite training of local labour.
- Window & skylight installation
- Ground works and Civil’s
- Driveways & landscaping
- MVHR design & installation
- Air pressure testing services
- Architectural design support / inspiration
- Air-source/ground source heat pumps
- PV/solar thermal and BIPV
- Fuel cell technology – generate electricity 24/7 & FITs eligible
- Lithium battery backup
- Biomass boilers with guaranteed feedstock
- SAP advice and EPC assistance
- Planning advice with regards sustainability strategies
- Assistance with mortgages and warranties
- Building control advice and assistance
- Rainwater harvesting
- Brick slips, design and installation
- Semi-translucent solar PV car ports & EV charging stations
We would very much like to work with your Architectural & project team to help you realise your Custom Build project.
We also wish to hear from SME’s who feel they have innovative products and services, ideal for the Self Builder, so that we can add them to our growing portfolio. So if you can help us, help Self Builders realise their dream home – get in touch!